Wednesday, July 18, 2007

An Ordinary Day

Nothing out of the ordinary--- just well, ordinary things going on.

  1. I'm now back to being more "dirty blonde" than brassy beach blonde.
  2. I somehow managed to pull a muscle in my elbow, of all places.
  3. In related news, ankles and armpits looking quite muscular, ass is still humongous.
  4. I cooked a Cuban dish with my smuggled-from-Phoenix -Trader Joes sauce--- heavenly.
  5. I am so in love with Anthony Capella's The Wedding Officer- makes me almost want to be a WWII pasta making- prostitute. Almost.
  6. Matt's got a vague lead on 2 jobs that are actually in places I've always wanted to live. (Hint: NO COCKROACHES!)
  7. I spoke with my deployed little brother on the phone for 2 minutes yesterday. A butterfly continued to land on his arm for a few minutes when they were out on a mission--- it made him feel blessed. This made me happy.
  8. Gymboree starts their gymbucks tomorrow. I'm not sure if saving $25 is worth having some soccer mom kick my ass and grab all of the strawberry themed socks before I get my muscular armpits on them.
  9. I am currently listening to Ingrid Michaelson's new album- Girls and Boys. Love, love, love that quirky indie rock girl.
  10. I tried to read a Cosmo magazine at the hair salon today- who is their target audience? Thirteen year old nymphomaniacs? Damn, it made me feel old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow - I really miss you!!!!

big hugs - La