Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pizza Face

Sorry I've been so lame with posting. We've returned to normalcy- with the exception of this huge zit that's now living on my chin. Against all advice, I popped it- but instead of going away, it scabbed over and now looks like a pus infected flesh eating disease. (Yum! Breakfast anyone?)

Why am I getting zits? Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I took two sickly little ones on eight planes in five days, or maybe it's because hubby and I are THIS close to making a decision where we'll be living the next seven years or so. (What would you? Would you live somewhere you really, really love- or somewhere you know nothing about but make oodles and oodles of money?)

I'm hosting my cooking club tonight. We're doing a cookbook exchange- and since there's nothing in my fridge but expired milk and cheese rinds, I better get hopping. I hope I don't scare them away with the alien living inside of my chin.

No comments: