Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back To Normal

I"m slowly recovering. We've had out of town guests for the past few days and engaged in a six day fat fest that was only broken up by 2 exhausting days at Disneyland. It was fun, except for when the 2 five year old girls convinced their dads to take them on Splash Mountain at 7:30 at night, with no change of clothes. It may be 80 degrees during the day, but the minute the sun goes down the wind chill makes it feel like 20.

Yesterday morning, we dropped our friends off at the airport, I began the mountain of dirty laundry that was taunting my name and convinced the kids to take a THREE hour nap. Today, we're almost back to normal, and I'm going to take the kids over to the pool to let them splash around. (And read Jane Austen's Book Club, but you didn't hear that from me).

No comments: