Friday, December 5, 2008

Go Big or Go Home

I've almost recovered from the Thanksgiving food extravaganza. I can put on weight by just walking by a bakery, much less being surrounded by home baked apple pies and sweet potatoes swimming in butter. I've battened down the hatches, and tried to be good, so I'm almost back to where I was pre-turkey day. 

And then my husband tells me he is taking me to Los Angeles to eat this for dinner tomorrow. Since we are probably the world's biggest Top Chef nerds on the planet, we'll have to stuff our faces full for fear of embarrassing ourselves. 

Please forgive me when I come home with my pants unbuttoned. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! looks amazing! although I might fight you for the title world's biggest top chef nerds - we could give you a run for your money. and if you eat all that - I could probably out run you! LOL!