Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Black Mood +Black Lab= Disaster

Today, I am in a bad mood. The kind of bad mood that settles over women in the midst of their 30's. The kind of mood that fills you with unnecessary anger, and makes you seethe on the inside for no good reason. The kind of anger that makes women slap cops for simply trying to give you a speeding ticket (Zsa Zsa, you crazy woman). The kind of anger I really thought was created for comedic purposes- not really thinking PMS was legitimate, or real.

I realize now that it is. After George was locked in Lucy's room by mistake, and figured out how to open her closet door and help himself to an all you can eat buffet of newly purchased shoes, I found a good outlet for my anger. And he's not coming inside anytime soon.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Um yeah... I so remember the pain you're in right now.

My Lab never ate shoes... but fancy pillows and area rugs - that's a whole other story!

Heather said...

Awww we all have those days, thats for sure. I cure mine with hot coco and a chick flick, GL!
-h