Monday, January 19, 2009

Shuffle Ball Change

I started blogging over two years ago. No one really knew I was doing it at first, and I reveled in the anonymity. I could vent, tell tales and get snippy and not really have to deal with it in my "real life." Then, word got out. Friends first, and eventually family members. I like that, don't get me wrong. I love that folks give two whits about my comings and goings, and feel honored that anyone, anyone! would waste two seconds to read this drivel.

But it does make for some interesting get togethers when I connect with old friends. Folks I haven't seen in a while, but read this here shiola on a regular basis. Basically, they know everything about me- my dog's bad habits, my husband's penchant for french dips and that I watch crap television. And what do I know about them? Zip. Natta. Zilch. So watch me do an awkward tap dance while I deflect anymore questions and desperately try to even the scales by finding out what their deal-io is. And I'm not that good of a tap dancer.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I feel the exact same way. I wish more people would leave comments, at least a "I read this" so the next time we talk, i dont have to start my life story and they say, "Oh yeah i read that on your blog".
I feel ya!
-h