Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crap TV

American Idol- Ryan Seacrest just tried to give a blind guy a high five. Moron! Moron!

The Real Housewives of Orange County- I love this show. I love how these women are so glossy and slick on the outside, but (most of them) do care about their friends and family. Now, the New York version? Those chicks have no souls. They sold them to the devil for a condo on the East side.

The Golden Globes- holy frijoles, Mickey Rourke looks like he should be  A Real Housewife of Orange County. Holy Botox Batman! I watched him thank his dogs for his award, and thought about what a freak he was until I realized I was sitting with George's head in my lap and cooing "Who's the best puppy in the entire world?" Yes Mickey, I would thank my dog too.

We are having weather that shouldn't be allowed in January. Sunny days, in the low 80's- that make you want to inhale pool chlorine and slap on some sunblock. I picked the kids up from school and then hit a local park. Took them home, and watched them ride their bikes in front of our house, for two and a half hours. They barely made it through dinner without their eyes closing. Oh summer, I can hardly wait for you to get here.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We call it trash tv, lol! I feel ya on the weather, im going to the beach tomorrow... I love it!!!

-h