Friday, February 20, 2009

Bestest Thing Ever

Have you seen the show Mad Men yet? I rented this on a whim- heard a couple of people talking about it and thought it looked interesting. (especially since Doris Day is on our cable radio almost 24-7). Now? I'm obsessed. I love Don Draper. LOVE. I love the costumes, the attention to detail with the set designs, the witty dialogue and F. Scott Fitzgerald meets beatnik/post-war cocktail party repartee of the scripts. This is really, really good stuff.You have just enough time to get caught up before Season 3 airs some time this summer.

In other news, my Lucy saw a concrete truck pouring cement this morning and asked me, "Mommy? Why is that truck throwing up all over the sidewalk?" I should change my name to Mad Mom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the last comment!
-h