Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Horror! The Horror!

We finally made it to the Discovery Science Center. Do you guys remember me telling you about my kid's insane fear of the "Operation Game"? Well, just my luck- we pull in to the parking lot & see this:



Holy crikey. It was all I could do to get her out of the car. Then, we make our way inside, but she still looks pretty freaked out.



Determined to have fun, we slowly make our way through the exhibits. Now, the only other thing besides taking out someone's Funny Bone that strikes the fear of God into Annie's heart is... Wall-E the Robot. So, do you guys want to guess what the other big exhibit was?



Robots! Just our luck! And just to ensure the Discovery Science Center is an equal opportunity, horrifying scare of a place- they had this exhibit, just for little old me.




I think we're all ready for school to start.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I never see this game any where, yet you guys run into every where. So sorry!
-h

Adrienne said...

LMAO. Seriously.

Adrienne said...

Oh yeah, and don't go see G-Force with her either. There is an amazing amount of cockroaches used in this movie. It might just send her over the edge!