Monday, April 26, 2010

We Interrupt This Blog For Some Stupid Stories

I am alive. Lots of stuff happening, none of which I can post about. I'm hoping that by the end of the week I can come clean and tell everyone what's been going on. It kills me to be this quiet!

So, in lieu of anything meaty- I will tell you the random stuff that otherwise occupies my time.

I asked Lucy if she would like a tuna fish sandwich for lunch yesterday.
She replied, "No thanks Mommy. Tunafish tastes like it is made out of real fish."
?

Earlier today, I was talking to my husband on the phone. He was a bit snippy last night, and since I have the memory of an elephant, I was still a bit miffed.
"Are you ready to tell me you're sorry?" I asked, a bit indignantly.
"I'm sorry." he says, very sincerely.
I pause.
..................
"Do you know what you're apologizing for?" I ask.
He pauses.
.................
"Not really." he replies.
We laughed. After 14 years of marriage, most of our fights end like this.

No comments: